All 1,215 game Reviews

Midnight Spooks 2 Midnight Spooks 2

I like the maths puzzles. Thanks to a comment below, I didn't realise the hour hand was pointing slightly away from a number.

After seeing the photo near the end, I am looking forwards to another episode.

Lost In Nowhere Land 3 Lost In Nowhere Land 3

Thanks to the walk through, I didn't know that the door in the first building could be closed to reveal a clue. Other than that, I had no problem helping the kid progress in the game. Unexpectedly, he fell into another trap, which means his journey hasn't ended there.

Lost Kitty Escape Lost Kitty Escape

Backgrounds are pleasant and perfect for the season. Cats are cute. Sound effect is relaxing. Game play is straightforward. But, the switch puzzle didn't exactly match with its clues when I unlocked it.

W E A K W E A K

Nice story for a read. I got "the darkness rushes in" ending. It seems that something happened and people were starving and trying to get help from the house owner. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough food for everyone.

Candy Shop Escape Candy Shop Escape

I was able to solve most puzzles except three. First, the clue to 4x4 black-and-white lock was vague. Second, I had no idea where to use a cherry. Third, I didn't understand how the numbers on the faces translate to four digits for a lock. Thanks to the walk through, I wouldn't have completed the game without it.

Tribal Vision Tribal Vision

Game play is interesting as one can switch to different elements in order to progress. However, there was a glitch that the character fell through platforms and I had to restart the game. Also, I couldn't get pass level four after collecting the bear badge. I believed that the gravity was too high for the bird.

Sound effects are great.

Holiday Time Travel Escape Halloween Holiday Time Travel Escape Halloween

Game play is rather short. It was easy to find objects and solve puzzles. Backgrounds suit to the theme.

Atlantic Mermaid Escape Atlantic Mermaid Escape

Game play is not exciting. It took time to think how to make use of the objects to get two pearls. Backgrounds are pleasant.

Rocko's Journey Rocko's Journey

Game play is somewhat fun. What's not fair to Rocko is that he's fighting against two enemies. Moving around the screen isn't hard, but aiming at a target is.

Also, I had to choose the "show all" option before I could see everything properly.

Fake Kate: Enter the Tear. Fake Kate: Enter the Tear.

There is no ending to this game with a girl attacking a monster. Animation is alright.