All 1,067 game Reviews

Escape House Of Nightmares Escape House Of Nightmares

Cannot solve the switch puzzle.

Greetings from Potato Island Greetings from Potato Island

I almost missed a golden key until I checked everywhere again. Clues link well to the puzzles. Graphics are beautifully drawn.

Western Town Escape Western Town Escape

That was easy. Game play is rather short.

G7 Compact Room Escape G7 Compact Room Escape

Puzzles are neither easy nor difficult. Clues are useful. Kinda like it.

In Space In Space

This 4-day adventure starts from getting to know everyone and ends up in a disaster. Having said that, I enjoyed playing this game. Not sure if presenting a profile of each crew member is useful.

Escape a sad room Escape a sad room

It is easy to pick up objects. But, without text description, I cannot identify a few objects. Also, the lack of clues has made this game hard.

Fire Home Escape Fire Home Escape

I cannot solve the picture puzzle which is hard. :/

Home Story: 1971 Home Story: 1971

Game play is alright. I only watched the walk through as I didn't know how to set the clock. I was in a relaxing mood until I gave Jamie's mom the photo. Reading Jack's note made me a little sad. I wish that he would come back.

Abandoned 2017 Abandoned 2017

I couldn't find a way to get the green key after searching all accessible rooms at least twice. I decided to give up.

Dont Think To Enter Dont Think To Enter

I think the atmosphere is kinda creepy with different scary elements. Puzzles are neither easy nor difficult. It's just I couldn't find a way to start the fire although I had a box of matches and a candle. Failed to escape twice and I decided to give up as I didn't want to encounter the dark creature. :|