All 1,185 game Reviews

F.H. Memento: Love Beyond F.H. Memento: Love Beyond

Game play was rather short compared to the previous episodes. I was a little shocked by the jump scare, but wasn't frightened. Puzzles linked well to their clues. Not sure what will happen to that damaged girl.

White Tiger Rescue Mystery White Tiger Rescue Mystery

I think it's a nice story to save the white tiger. Game play is alright. The poop is definitely yuck.

Corridor Corridor

I don't like it much, you shall add some graphics to the game. I was stuck at Room 2 despite I had searched the first room twice and got the hint 7896523.

NukeReactor responds:

That's why there are numbers on the panels, and also it's a text adventure. Emphasis on the word "text"

Silencer Escape Silencer Escape

Puzzles are alright. It took me a while before I knew where to use the flour.

Barbarian King Rescue Barbarian King Rescue

Thanks to the walk through, I couldn't relate the beetles to the nine symbols and had a hard time figuring out how to solve ~. Other puzzles are great and make me use my brain.

Amajeto Hotel: Flowers Amajeto Hotel: Flowers

I like the puzzles which require some thinking and search around the room.
Graphics are alright.

Midnight Spooks Midnight Spooks

I like the maths and the pipe puzzles. Background was kinda dark and I adjusted the light of my screen to complete the pipe and the florescent bar puzzle.

The ending surprised me. What kinda of monster was in the basement? No sure if anyone survived in this adventure. :|

Oddball Escapes Las Vegas Oddball Escapes Las Vegas

Game play was somewhat challenging, yet manageable. It certainly took time to find clues and figure out what one could do with an object.

Thanks to the walk through, I missed two roses. One was on the pirate entrance background and the other was on the bride entrance background.

Black And White Forest Black And White Forest

This is a pretty cool game which promotes the idea of recycling different materials. Puzzles are neither easy nor difficult. Animals are cute, particularly, the kangaroo. Sound effects are great. Keep up the good work. :D

Toon Escape: Water Park Toon Escape: Water Park

Game play is rather short. Puzzles are easy.